- AnsweriQ is looking for a Market Research Intern based out of our office in Bellandur, Bangalore. This candidate will work very closely with the Sales and Marketing teams and assist them in targeting their campaigns to the right audience. The candidate should be comfortable handling large sets of data and have a knack for performing comprehensive research to organize and structure it.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, update, and organize large sets of customer data on an ongoing basis
- Identify prospective clients through market research for a global market
- Research and identify contacts of key decisions makers within these client organizations
- Assist the Sales team in conducting targeted email campaigns to reach key decision makers in target companies
- Assist the Sales teams with projects and other ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- 0-1 years of experience in a similar role or capacity
- Knowledge of internet search techniques
- Willingness to learn how to use sales and marketing tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior experience working with large sets of data is a plus (not mandatory)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products, especially MS ExcelSelf-motivated and results driven; passionate to learn and grow
This is a great chance to work with an experienced team and gain exposure to how fast-paced tech sales and marketing teams work in a global market.