AnswerIQ is looking to hire a core team of Software Engineers to build Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications in the enterprise customer support space. We work on sophisticated algorithms to derive signals from past customer support tickets and use it to intelligently classify new issues, automate responses, assist agents etc. We integrate with existing customer experience systems like Salesforce, Zendesk etc.
The Frontend Engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing innovative user interfaces for data analytics and visualization, machine learning application configuration and management, third party CRM widgets, customer admin portal etc.
- Strong experience in UI development, building systems from scratch and writing modular, testable code.
- Experience with Data Visualization UI is a plus
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Exposure to build platforms like Gulp, NPM and deployment automation tools
- Strong problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of web technologies - JSON, HTTP, RESTful APIs, OAuth
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud computing environments
- Passion for open source and knowledge of the current and evolving ecosystem
- Solid understanding of software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, documentation)
- Ability to collaborate well with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with agile development, scrums, continuous integration, and test driven development processes
- Disciplined approach to testing and software quality
- Mentor junior developers and interns, and help build an excellent engineering team
- BE/BTech in Computer Science
- 2+ years of UI development experience