In response to the continuous fast growing demand on the market, AnswerIQ is looking for creative assets to be involved in the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) development's new technology. As a professional member, you will engage in our consulting service to favour effective and innovative operations. The work ranges from software troubleshooting and break/fix support up to full application development and spans many areas including applications, integrations and reporting. This is a customer-facing position that requires good consulting skills.
In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for needs assessment, integration services and the ability to develop a strong working relationship with the client.
If you have experience in automation / programming / IT Technical Service processes and are excited about learning opportunities, we want to hear from you.
- 3 to 5yrs of experience with relevant exp of 2yrs in UI Path/ BluePrism/ Automation Anywhere
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate/ Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Be a part of the team that is responsible for development of intelligent automation solution using RPA platforms and ensure timely and quality deliverables.
- Experience in implementing large scale enterprise level RPA solutions using RPA tools such as:
- o BluePrism
- o UiPath
- o Automation Anywhere
- o Workfusion
- Develop and build Process Design Documents, Solution Design documents, etc. according to company standards best practices and operating procedures
- Analyses process steps, interdependencies, and applications used to complete business transactions.
- Build and develop RPA solutions that meets the defined design approach for a variety of business units
- Participate with Agile teams in analysis of process automation requirements
- Ensure code quality by performing end to end unit testing
- Provide quick resolution to high priority production issues
- Good understanding of Software Development life cycle process
- Design, Develop and review the RPA automation solution.
- Experience in implementing or supporting 2 - 3 end to end RPA projects
- Experience and understanding of software development best practices.
- Good communication skills and experience in client facing roles
- Develop, test and implement processes within the timescales agreed;
- Prepare process analysis, projects estimates and work propositions;