AnswerIQ is looking for a Senior Data/NLP Scientist to join our data science team. Our data science team dedicate to apply Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning in the enterprise customer support space. We develop sophisticated algorithms and applications to automate the customer service including responding the ticket, classifying ticket issues, engaging conversations with customers. You will lead the development in the ML/NLP intelligence engine to empower SmartAssist products and services.
- PhD in natural language processing, machine learning or equivalent experience;
- Solid background in statistical learning techniques for NLP (HMMs, CRFs, LDA, LSI, MRFs, etc.) and NLP tools (NLTK, GENSIM, etc.)
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, CNTK, Mxnet, Keras, etc.) and applying these frameworks to NLP
- Experience in applying and implementing NLP algorithms, especially in the following areas: conversations and dialogues, text generation, information extraction, semantics analysis, question answering
- Strong programming skills in at least one object oriented programming language (Python, Java, Scala, C++, etc.)
- Experience in building and deploying large-scale applications related to natural language processing and machine learning
- Track-record of publications in NLP/ML conferences (ACL, NAACL, EMNLP, NIPS, etc.)